Ask
    aysha isra khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 07:03 AM
    Can girls remove eyebrow hair
    Can girls remove eyebrow hair
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Of course they can, you pluck unwanted hairs on your eyebrows.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Yes, it is a standard beauty procedure
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Feb 17, 2013, 05:42 AM
    You can pluck, wax, and there's also another method called threading. None of which are particularly painless, but I'd recommend threading as it seems to slow the hair growing back, and it doesn't hurt quite as much as waxing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow hair damage urgent [ 4 Answers ]

All right look I'm a guy and I'm not homosexual,nothing against homosexuals, but I got some stuff called eyelash stilleto all over my eyelashes and eyebrows when I washed it off I guess but I thought it was something else and now my hair looks shiny and dark and fake looking so please anybody that...

How do I lighten my hair or remove hair dye without damaging my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I had beautiful virgin hair, up until about 6 days ago. My girlfriend, who is a hairstylist dyed my hair. I picked out a warm chocolate brown color, and thought since my original hair color is auburn, with slight golden highlights, that this color would suit me. My hair came out Jet black, and my...

Eyebrow hair implants? [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard of people who have unattractive eye brows like mine... I have dark blonde hair but my eyebrows are like non exisitant. I have to fill them in with a medium/dark brown pencil. It turns out to look very nice. It just takes a while to get them both matching exactly right. After I shower...

Ingrow eyebrow hair [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to ease the pain and stop the swelling of a ingrown eybrow that has almost swollen my eye shut?

View more questions Search