Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syedfaruque007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 06:05 AM
    Adobe digital edition stopped working
    Hi, I was using Adobe digital edition 2.0 for e-pub reading, but today it suddenly stop working. When I open Windows says it stops working and check for errors.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards
    Faruque Syed
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 9, 2013, 06:07 AM
    Reboot and start over, failing that reinstall.

Feb 9, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Hey, I tried reboot & also reinstall several times, but nothing worked. Now using another program Calibre for e-pub reading.

I think there may be problem with registry editor. Yesterday Tuneup utilities automatically cleaned some obsolete or invalid registry keys. After that I am facing the issue of not working Adobe digital edition 2.0

I also tried system restore to revert back, but didn't work for me.

Thanks for quick reply.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 9, 2013, 08:51 AM
    I wouldn't blame Tuneup Utilities, if the registry keys were the problem then re-installing would have fixed it. I have used Tuneup Utilities for years with no issues when it came to registry cleaning. I do however shut off the 1 click maintenance, I don't like utilities making decisions on their own. This site is great for generic fixes, but when it comes to a specific software issue there is no better place for info than the software web site itself. So searching for your error on their FAQ page or Knowledge Base or even an e-mail tech support help request would have a better chance of identifying your specific problem.

Feb 9, 2013, 09:00 AM
    Yup mate, thanks for reply.

Even I am using Tuneup Utilities for years, never faced this issue before.

I had already created support ticket with Adobe support. No worry because the problem is only with Adobe digital editions. My PC crashed 2 times when I tried to reinstall it.

Now I installed another program for E-pub reading and liked it.

God bless you. :-)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2013, 09:28 AM
    Calibre is an excellent application... but it won't unlock ebooks secured with Adobe DRM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe Acrobat9 - How to add digital signatures [ 0 Answers ]

Creating forms in Adobe Acrobat9; having an issue with trying to add digital signatures utilizing smart card (CAC/PKI authentication). After I think I have created it, I look in Adobe Reader and it says that either digital signatures are not authorized or something with the security settings......

Adobe Flash 9 Not Working on Some Sites [ 5 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista Premium and I run on IE7. I have some web sites that use Adobe Flash 9 I surf on, but when I go to some they don't work. I go to the flash page and download it and it shows it works on that page, I manage the addins and it shows it is enabled, but still it does not work on...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search