Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseysea03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 09:04 PM
    Pregnant at 40 weeks and 3 days
    Hey guys. I am 40 weeks 3 days pregnant and my belly is so tight that I can barely breath. No consistent contractions. My ankles and feet are huge balloons and my back is killing me! Should I go into labor and delivery? Since I'm past my due date, will they keep me there and induce?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 09:20 PM
    You should be calling your doctor. When was your last appointment? Did your doctor mention a day to induce?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. Having horrible abdominal & back pains that make me need to pee, lost my mucus plug this morning, pains are very constant, sharp pains inside my vagina.. what's going on ?

17 weeks and 5 days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant . Well that what my doctor guess cause I couldn't remember my last menstrual cycle was now I do it was September 9 my due date my doctor gave me is June 24th 2013.. I'm wondering if my menstrual cycle date changes any of that help please

37 weeks pregnant and 5 days [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and 5 days and last night I drank raspberry leaf tea and I walked around till I got tired and after that my stomach started to hurt a lot and I felt like I had to vomit but I didn't so I tried to sleep it off and this morning I woke up and my stomach was still hurting but not...

35 weeks 3 days pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and can't take this pain anymore how can I get the hospital to induce my labor?

View more questions Search