Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nmijni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Mouse problem/Screen problem
    My mouse works perfectly well on the screen except for the top of the specific website I am using. I have a netbook - ASUS EeePC. 8" screen. I use Firefox. The toolbar works perfectly, but the top 2" of the website, the mouse does not read, e.g.. In Facebook I cannot access the toolbar to search or type. In my email accout, I cannot close or delete messages, as it is all part of the top 2" of the website. It is frustrating! I cannot login or logout as the mouse does not register the icons. What do I do? I am a novice.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 9, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Try hitting the F11 key. I have accidentally hit it a few times without knowing and it will drastically change the screen. Maybe you hit it accidentally too. I just now opened Firefox and hit the F11 key. I then closed Firefox and reopened and it was still in the F11 full screen mode (it remembered). When you do this, the top bar slides away up above and does not come back until you push the mouse to the top of the page.
    Nmijni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Than you so much for the advice. I tried it and it worked like a charm!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my lap top mouse [ 2 Answers ]

I have a compaq lap top and am unable to double click to open an icon from the mouse. However I can use the left hand button on the bottom of the mouse

Wireless keyboard / Mouse problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can offer any help on an odd problem I'm having with a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse? The receiver has a cable with 2 connectors, the instructions say (for a desktop) connect the mouse ps2 connector into the mouse ps2 port and the keyboard usb connector via the...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Mouse problem [ 2 Answers ]

My mouse is very moody. I changed it a couple of times thinking it might be my mouse but it still acts the same. My latest one is a wheelmouse optical. It does not move to the direction I wanted it to go and responds very slow. It works fine for a short while but later it gets stuck again. I tried...

View more questions Search