Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaronjohn1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 09:36 AM
    Former employer harassing me help?
    My former employer is harassing me for return of their property which I thought I had but I don't, now they are threatening me with third parties and costs help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 10:35 AM
    You thought you had their property but you don't - ?

They will either have you arrested or sue you and then you will both present your case and a Judge will decide which of you is being truthful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two roles same employer-can employer share information with managers about other role? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I work in two different roles in different departments for the same employer. Can the employer disclose my information to managers of those departments about the other role where I don't work for them. My HR person says that as H&S issue they can disclose my employment information to other...

Employee gave employer a doctors excuse for missing work and employer wants to know t [ 1 Answers ]

Employee returned to work with doctors excuseand employer wants reason for missing work. Does this come under any hipaa laws for privacy.

Can an previous employer stop you from working within so many miles of a new employer [ 8 Answers ]

My contract from my previous employer states that I cannot work for a new employer within Five miles and one year. I am a Veternian applying for a job less than five miles from My previous employer. (Its about 3 1/2 miles)About 2 months times has passed.

I Got Fired. Now My Former Employer Won't Stop Harassing Me [ 7 Answers ]

After nearly 10 yrs, my boss fired me. I left peacefully. Since then, I applied for unemployment and said good-bye to my former clients. This was nearly 3 weeks ago. I am not currently working. I do not own my own business. I am seeking assistance from the NYS DOL Self-Employment Assistance...

H1B transfer - whether current employer know about the new employer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts Currently I am on H1b visa with company A. I would like to transfer this to Company B. I heard that Company A will not know that it is transferring to Compnay B during the transfer. Is this correct? Also, after successful transfer to compnay B whether USCIS will send any...

View more questions Search