Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howie707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 08:19 AM
    Lab Equipment
    Good morning, Please forgive me for asking this question. I have tried to my wits end to search for an answer. I have a small research facility on our farm and I have difficulty purchasing equipment. I must purchase used equipment for the most part (cost)and I find that a lot of universities sell there equipment to purchasers whom re-sell it. Do you have any idea how I could be put in touch directly with the universities? If not, is there anyone you could suggest that I ask or a resource that I could check in to? I do appreciate your time and ANY effort involved. Thank you so much. Howie
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2013, 08:22 AM
    You contact the Universities individually - I can find no central clearing house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My lab is 11 month old lab is scared of the stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 11 month old lab that is scared of the stairs the reason is he broke his leg on the stairs on my deck when he was 10 weeks old I have tried treats on each stair his favorite toy he will go up with a push on the butt but will not go down he even shakes when I carry him down the stairs to...

Equipment [ 1 Answers ]

Is equipment an asset, liability, or a stockholder's equity account?

Lab Equipment where the best place to get it [ 2 Answers ]

I need a good quality lab beaker (+250 ml capacity) for boiling 150oC max... I also need good thermometer for measuring of melting points of substances. If you got any experience with ordering that it would be great if you share your source with me.

DJ Equipment? [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone could send me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. What I'm looking for is some inexpensive DJ equipment. Primarily an AMP. It's a hobby I do for friends at party's, not looking for High end stuff, just something I can hook my Laptop to as well as a ION DJ Station and a...

View more questions Search