Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renukagarg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 12:46 AM
    Weakness affect ability to conceive?
    Q : I have two years of my marriage,. once conceive within one year which was disturbed because of stoppage heartbeat of baby (pregnancy of 46 days),. after that another next year (2nd yr) is now just complete (in January) still no conceive again... thus two year have been passed without having child...
    Doctor I had already ultrasound which was positive as eggs is properly rapture,. I also taking M2Tone, folgel, loprin (advised by gyno).
    Doctor please tell me due my physical weakness (having low blood pressure) uterus may also affected, may by this baby could not survive (stoppage heartbeat of 1st pregnancy)... is it all because of my weakness (by affecting uterus) I lost my child and again unable to conceive since one year...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 05:40 AM
    No, conception takes a while, what method are you using to track ovulation ? Are you timing the sex to fit the best possible days. Is he refraining from sex during less than peak times ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can being constipated for over a week affect the doctors ability to use any tools [ 0 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if me being constipated for over a week can affect the doctor's ability to use the nesssacry tools to complete my first prenatal visit?

Weakness after abortion [ 1 Answers ]

I had an abortion 7 months ago but from the last two months I feel severe weakness like backache, knee pain and shoulder pain. Suggest me how to get rid of these pains because I can't sleep because of shoulder pain, knee can't support my weight and can't go up or down from stairs more than once...

Does Oxidation Really Affect The Ability Of Hydroquinone? [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Been Getting Interested In Compounding My Own HQ Skin Cream, But I Know The Main Thing Is That The HQ Sometimes Turns Brown (or oxidizes), I Have Purchased Several Store Bought 2% HQ Creams In The Past And The Back Usually Says Something Like This " Due To The Active Ingredient Product May...

Does Oxidation Affect The Ability Of Hydroquinone? [ 0 Answers ]

Does Oxidation Affect The Ability Of Hydroquinone??

Will Having a Dismissed Felony Affect My Ability to Teach? [ 20 Answers ]

Just like the title says guys. My question is that, I am an aspiring teacher, currently in my junior year of college about to start taking all of the field experience (working with children) courses. All of these courses require a clear criminal history in order to participate (for obvious...

View more questions Search