Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naomile Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'll be waiting for you to show up in the morning. Don't go outside -- we've had a bit of snow. It's very pretty, though.
    I just looked outside now dang snow everywhere. I isn't going nowhere.

Feb 8, 2013, 11:51 AM
    I found a place

The Access Clinic in Milwaukee (414-257-7665)

I'd probably be fine with some mild anxiety medicine or something..

The clinic closes at 4 and it says I should be there before 2.

I'm debating whether I should go or not. :/

All this is mostly comes from not being when I lost my part-time job; now no one will hire me with my mood being like this. And the stigma of being long- term unemployed is worse then a prisoner out of jail to these employeers. :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Meds will iron out the wrinkles. Then things will be smoothed out enough that counseling and job coaching will work. I'm here cheering for you! (and the roads are clear now) and will help however I can!

***ADDED*** I just looked up that clinic (you're very resourceful) -- I'm all for it, so GO!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 04:55 PM
    So what happened??

Feb 8, 2013, 06:33 PM
    So what happened?????
    Well you see.. what had happen was.. that I had uhh.. went there right and it was closed and uhh... they told me to come back tomorrow and uhh,,

Crap, I didn't go.. I wasn't scared I just didn't think I was uhh.. ready right now.. and uhh.. nothing I had to go babysit..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomile View Post
    Well you see..what had happen was.. that I had uhh.. went there right and it was closed and uhh... they told me to come back tomorrow and uhh,,,,

crap, I didn't go..i wasn't scared I just didn't think I was uhh.. ready right now..and uhh..nothing I had to go babysit..
    Who did you babysit?

Feb 8, 2013, 06:34 PM
    I am embarrassed... highly embarrassed..

Feb 8, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Who did you babysit?
    My sister kids, since I stay inside all day she took it upon herself to leave me with them. Everyone else has lives so I'm alone.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 06:38 PM
    My sister kids, since I stay inside all day she took it upon herself to leave me with them. Everyone else has lives so i'm alone.
    How many and how old?

Feb 8, 2013, 06:45 PM
    How many and how old?
    Twins two boys both ages 2.

I'm going to have to try on Monday..

The only reason I don't go is that I didn't seem depressed enough I don't have a reason to go y'know?

I wrote that above because I was upset I don't know if it is really me that why I not go..

I do have anxiety problems but its not that serious...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 06:51 PM
    I do have anxiety problems but its not that serious...
    Um, you have no job, no life, you live inside your house 24/7, you say you are too fat and clothes don't fit right, you lie to me, so you are just fine?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Talk to me. I'm waiting.

Feb 8, 2013, 08:07 PM
    Yes, yes that all true. I'm just an unemployed, no life having, never leave the house, to big for my clothes over eating buffoon.

I lie to make my life seem better. I lie to someone I care about because I can't handle telling that person the truth but he is waaaaay to good for me. And that hurts the most.

Not only that I'm extremely stupid and always confused.

And I won't get help or do anything because I secretly like not doing anything.
    I fantasize of getting away from here; being the perfect person and we get married and live happily ever after
    But I know its never going to happen so I really don't care..

I'm just a-ok/
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 08:57 PM
    Yes, yes that all true. I'm just an unemployed, no life havin, never leave the house, to big for my clothes over eating buffoon.
    And I figured out who you are.

I thought you liked me.

Feb 8, 2013, 09:10 PM
    And I figured out who you are.

I thought you liked me.
    I do.

I'm just constantly upset and when I'm upset I do stupid things like this
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 09:13 PM
    I'm just constantly upset and when I'm upset I do stupid things like this
    Well, you and I are going to get some things accomplished starting Monday, right? You have the weekend to rest up.

Feb 8, 2013, 09:18 PM
    Well, you and I are going to get some things accomplished starting Monday, right? You have the weekend to rest up.
    Ok, just help with this.

What should I do now since I'm waitng?
    What the heck should I be dong now? I don't know and it's killing me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 09:23 PM
    Did you get your resume in good shape?

Make a list (neatly printed, on paper) of everything that is wrong with you.

Feb 8, 2013, 09:27 PM
    Did you get your resume in good shape?

Make a list (neatly printed, on paper) of everything that is wrong with you.
    Yes and No. I have everything but when I also asked to be critiqued they said it sucked and needed more details accomplishments and stuff.

I can't print anything yet no printers in the house I can use but I'll save it on word doc.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 09:32 PM
    Yes and No. I have everything but when I also asked to be critiqued they said it sucked and needed more details accomplishments and stuff.
    It did not suck. If you used the one I gave you, it is perfect once you added your personal info. They are crazy!! I've been helping people with resumes since 1985 and have taught seminars on it.
    I can't print anything yet no printers in the house I can use but I'll save it on word doc.
    I meant, like, the old-fashioned way, with a pen and paper, even lined notebook paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legal issues building house on parents land, TN [ 6 Answers ]

My father is deceased and my mother has advancing Alzheimer's Disease. They had both always maintained that upon their deaths the property was to be equitably divided between my sister, my brother and myself. My sister had been living in a mobile home behind our mother and helping her with bills,...

I have issues lying and stealing and my parents don't trust me now. [ 7 Answers ]

I have had a lot of trouble ying and stealing lately... I have been caught twice and I am addicted to lying, I just can't seem to stop. Does anyone know how to stop this?? I have such a hard time resisting the urge to lie or steal and can't seem to break the habit even though I really want to....

Can I sue my parents for neglect and health issues? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, the best way to start is that when I was 10 my dad died, I lived with him really for the 10 years, he did the best for me, but when he ended up passing away I was sent to live with my mom. She's never really had a stable life style, always moving to different cities and always just to wrapped...

Lost my job cannot afford rent and roommate issues in CA [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lease through May (5 months left), however, I was recently laid off and because of my situation (1099 employee) I am not getting unemployment. I have no funds coming in and I have no way of paying my rent. My parents have offered for me to stay with them until I get back on my feet. I...

I need help w/ my parents, medicare issues [ 1 Answers ]

I'm am a concerned daughter. My parents will be new to medicare here shortly. I need advice on where to guide them for help. Unfortunately, I live 4 hrs away. I heard of support groups where seniors can go and get questions answered. I want them to get help from friendly folks. The new...

View more questions Search