Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larosam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Is my house haunted?
    My family and I have been living in our house for the past 10 years. A few times, I have experienced things I can't explain. When I was younger, I used to see a pair of red eyes in my room. Another instance, I heard a pair of footsteps walking away from my door when I heard a knock at my bedroom door(everyone was in bed when this happened). I've seen a shadow person from my bedroom window, along with a white mist inside the house. Other things have happened, but activity seems to come and go. It's never been constant. What do you think?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Has anyone else seen or heard anything, or is it just you ?

Over 10 years is this all that has happened ?
    larosam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Yes, it's only happened to me. I have heard a male's voice in my room and have seen something that resembles an orb. But the activity is never constant. There could be activity one day and then it goes quiet for months or maybe even a year.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 7, 2013, 07:35 PM
    I think by definition, a haunted home needs to have constant activity. But that does not mean one doesn't pop in every now and again at your place. While that is not a lot to have happen over a span of 10 years, I believe one manifestation is one too many. It perhaps may only be interested in checking you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted house [ 3 Answers ]

Okay... I moved from England to Wales and I live in this farmhouse there's a grave right near it and my dog will bark when nothings there and I will go into my bathroom and get a intense feeling of being watched and it causes me to feel really uncomfortable so.. is my house haunted?

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

So is my house haunted? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, sorry if this is a bit long but a lot of stuff has happened! My house is about 80 years old, and me and my family moved in 2 years ago. Everything was fine until 3 months after we moved in. Me and my sister in law started getting weird scratches, a lot like cat scratches, on our forearms and...

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I have been experiencing some very strange things going on at home I have always had a noisy house what with pipes banging etc but last week we all smelt a very strong aftershave go all around the room and linger at the bottom then a razor was found behind the toilet twice now and shadows please...

View more questions Search