Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jey1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 05:40 PM
    Please advise how to remove bad luck and attract positive energy
    My life is very difficult. Nothing works out well. Can't find a job, keep failing my driving test, even though I drive really well, etc

What should I do. Please help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Why do you fail the driving test? Nerves? Cluttered thoughts? Confusion? Shyness?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 06:05 PM
    You find out what is the issue with YOU, there is no spell or energy that is going to do magic to fix this.

If you think you drive well, what exactly do you do wrong on the test ?
    How old are you ?
    How many places a day do you visit looking for work, jobs are hard to find right now for everyone. Do you apply to 10 or 15 places a day in person ? If not, you are not even trying for a job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove bad luck [ 2 Answers ]

I am surrounded by bad luck.Before marriage I was disturbed by my ailing mother and after marriage I am stuck with my in-laws.I try to be nice to them but of no use.They still crib.I am really very tired.I cannot go anywhere.I am kind of stuck at home.I am always stressed.They have always been...

How to attract positive engery? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. Is there anything that one can do to attract positive energy?

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search