Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answerneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 11:36 AM
    Stopping Fires And Explosions From Water Damage
    Last fall, my building expierenced severe water damage from a flooded apartment. Since Hurricane Sandy, there have been small fires and explosions, especially after wet or cold weather and after dark. How can we stop these fires and explosions, at least until the insurance money kicks in and everything can be safely repaired?
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 7, 2013, 12:04 PM
    I am not sure how to stop them, but have you called an electrician to trace such events? There could be some electrical shorts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water stopping and starting [ 3 Answers ]

I am on a well. My water runs fine for a little while then it stops. After waiting for a few minutes it kicks back on. Some one told me it might be my bladder tank. Can I replace this myself and how much should a new one cost, or should this be a job for a professional and what will they...

Water damage due to changing water pressure regulator/valve? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Several days ago I had a plummer came to fix the water pressure regulator outside of my house that connects to the street main water supply, within minutes after he fixed it and left we had a water leak inside the house and flooded our wood floor, we called the plumber right away and he came...

Replacing thermostats without explosions. [ 17 Answers ]

Hey, I'm replacing some thermostats (double pole,20A circuit) the ones connected now are mechanical ones (aka no batteries) but are getting old and not working so well. I tried connecting a ritetemp one that required two AA batteries, I hooked up everything just as the other one was hooked up:...

View more questions Search