Ask
    MEKAVELLI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Parole violation
    I moved from the place I was staying
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 04:26 PM
    Then call your parole officer and update them before they violate you . You should have done that before you moved. Sooner is better. If they already violated you... then you have to deal with whatever happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Violation of Parole in NJ [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was on parole for NJ and was in NC where he caught two charges. He supposedly had two months left of NJ parole time. His max time for Jersey was five years but he only served a year and a half and got out on parole. He got time served for his local charges and NJ just came and got him....

I have a parole violation [ 3 Answers ]

I was violated of my parole.I was on a gps at the time. I was returing from night school.buses were running late.the gps at first showed me leaving the house around 11pm and moving towards hillsway.but I am on hillways moving towards my house.what happens now?

Pa parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I been home 15 months working since I came home. I just been pulled over for dwi first time ever. I'm 38 yrs lincinces is good but I'm on parole. Do you think I will be violated.

Parole Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently incarcerated in Ohio. In August of 2007, he was sentenced to one year, a Felony 3 for domestic violence. He was recently released in March of 08 on PRC. He wanted to move to Georgia and his PO wouldn't put in the paperwork for an interstate-compact (?), so he left...

View more questions Search