Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jfredricks33 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Statement of Cash Flows
    If the adjusted trial balance includes Cash = $1,000; Accounts receivable = $9,400; Allowance for Doubtful Accounts = $600; Trading Securities = $5,000; and Cash Equivalents = $7,000, the total current asset on the balance sheet will be $21,800.

True or False?
    Thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    “Read this first - Expectations for the Homework Help Board:
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that. But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Flows Statement [ 3 Answers ]

Gain on sale of equipment 8,000 Purchase of Will Bonds ($300,000 face value) 275,000 Proceeds from sale of machinery 300,000 Dividends paid 50,000 Proceeds from sale of treasury stock 200,000 Net cash from investing and financing activities = 50,000 and 160,000 and the gain on sale of...

Statement of cash flows [ 1 Answers ]

How do I treat the revaluation upwards of land in a statement of cash flows?

What is the correct financial statement-statement of cash flows wording? [ 2 Answers ]

Cash (used) in operating activities <10,000> Cash (used) in investing activities 10,000 Thank you for any help you can provide.

Statement of Cash Flows [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a distance learning course in Accounting, I've read the 2 pages dedicated to the topic of cash flows, I'm really confused and need help. I know the Statement of Cash Flows consists of Operating activities, Investing activities and Finacing activities, but I'm confused as to what figures...

View more questions Search