Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Haunted
    I want to know if my house is honted n if anyone has died here a lot of wired thing have been happening n I have no explanation for it
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 01:44 PM
    How would anyone online know if your house is honted or not?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 03:25 PM
    If you want to know your homes history, go to the library, wade through millions of newspapers, and see if there's ever been a story written connected to your house.

Also, it's haunted, not honted. Honted isn't a word.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Also, it's haunted, not honted. Honted isn't a word.
    Ooops... my bad... :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 03:37 PM
    If you want to know your homes history, go to the library, wade through millions of newspapers
    No wading necessary, not with good keywords and search engines. Within fifteen minutes (or less), he should have an answer.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No wading necessary, not with good keywords and search engines. Within fifteen minutes (or less), he should have an answer.
    It's been a while since I've gone to the library. Back in my day you had to search through the newspapers, or microfiche. Fun times, many hours spent only to find nothing, having to leave because your eyes were now crossed from scanning papers all day.

I forgot that this is a new age, a new time. :)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 6, 2013, 05:49 PM
    It's been a while since I've gone to the library. Back in my day you had to search through the newspapers, or microfiche. Fun times, many hours spent only to find nothing, having to leave because your eyes were now crossed from scanning papers all day.

I forgot that this is a new age, a new time. :)
    I agree. Seems most people try to get their answers by watching TV :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please

Am I haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

It happened about 4 yrs ago in my old flat.it started when I was taken a bath it always felt like I was getting watched. But as I looked there was nothing there.was well scary feeling.then a few months later I meet this bloke and he didn't believe in ghosts etc and there was no way you cold make...

How to know if your being haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Well since i moved into my new house i have been havin weird experiences. I did have strange experienes in my old house but not as much as this. I have been seeing a sort of dark figure out of the corner of my eye at times. Other times i feel like there is something in the room with me or behind...

Am I haunted? [ 17 Answers ]

One evening when I was 18 years old, by older brother told me and my mother a story I will never forget. He explained that during the previous evening, when he was lying in bed trying to sleep, he opened his eyes, looked up, and saw a small ball of greenish-colored light above his bed. It had a...

View more questions Search