Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZCR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 11:07 AM
    I feel insecure and unpopular
    In middle of a debate project with some schoolchildren. There are 6 of us and out of us all, the students were all hoping to miraculously get this one guy they have known the longest out of us 6. He is good at debating and children.

I feel insecure and unpopular. I'm expected to be coordinating the whole thing where all I feel like doing is calling it ing off because they don't like me.
    Help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2013, 11:43 AM
    This might sound harsh but its not meant to be.

You have to suck it up and deal with it... because the reality of life is there will always be more popular and less popular people... you have to not take it personally because there will almost always be someone better at something than you, but also means usually other people worse than you are too. What you have to do is do your best and be yourself.

Odds are you are actually being your own harshest critic.

Since you are expected to coordinate this... you focus on the strengths of each individual in your group... and let them play to them... in the real world mamagers rarely know the jobs of everyone they oversee, much less do it better, but they are able to get the best out of the people that work for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel insecure about my girlfriend's sexuality. [ 9 Answers ]

In the past, I had a girlfriend who cheated on me with a girl. It turned out she was bisexual, and didn't tell me until we broke up. This girl tended to be very close to other girls, but I never thought of it sexually. My current girlfriend swears she's heterosexual, but for some reason I get...

I feel very insecure because people are in relationships and I'm not... [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, well, I'm just getting into tenth grade and I feel like recently everyone around me has gotten into a new relationship or has been in a lasting one for a long time, including my ex boyfriend who has a new girlfriend, and I feel jealous and depressed about it... I just want to feel like I'm not...

She makes me feel insecure [ 17 Answers ]

She is a flirt and always talks about guys and that makes me fill insecure I have had two relationships with the same girl and both times she has made me feel the same way because she always flirts with other guys , talking about them and even kissing on them , and she tells me I'm insecure....

View more questions Search