Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Feb 6, 2013, 10:18 AM
    How to be healthy?
    One of my friends is very slim and is not healthy. He wants to gain health. How can he get a little fatty or fatter? Which type of exercise and which type of food, he should consume to be able to gain a little more fat?
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 6, 2013, 12:50 PM
    I wouldn't worry about gaining weight per se; weight alone is not an indicator of health. Simply exercise and eat healthily and let your body determine your correct weight. That being said, if you eat more calories than you burn it may be possible to gain weight. And eat more potatoes and meat (although too much meat is bad for you) as opposed to veggies and fruit. Also, I would recommend more weight lifting as opposed to cardio to gain weight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 03:23 AM
    Proper food, no prepared foods, lots of fresh veggies or fruits
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 17, 2013, 12:00 PM
    Dates with glass of milk in the morning, might work for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

Healthy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new married 28 years old guy. My question is what is the normal time for healthy ejaculate? FOr me it will take for more than half an hour every time. Is this normal?

Is this healthy? [ 3 Answers ]

To begin - I started my freshman year of college last August and told myself over and over the 'freshman 15' was not going to be a problem for me. Was I ever wrong. Since August I have gained 20 pounds, weighing about 170 right now I would say. I am a 5'7" female, and I want to get down to like...

Getting healthy [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on getting pregnant within the next 4 years.. the thing is I want to get healthy before then.. and I know now since I have been on here.. that I have to eat lots of vitamin c, calcium and folic acid.. but the problem is I don't know any foods here with that kind of things in it.. only...

I want to be healthy! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old About to turn 16. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I currently weigh between 215-220. For me weight is a big deal. I excersise at a local gym but just can't seem to find a diet that will work for me! I would really like to loose weight in a healthy way. Please...

View more questions Search