Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Feb 6, 2013, 10:14 AM
    How to remove tatoos?
    Please tell me how can the tatoos, once engrossed or engraved on the body skin be removed or got rid of? Many people get these made on their muscles or their arms? Many get these made elsewhere too.

Are they responsible for skin cancer, too?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 10:43 AM
    It's difficult, painful, and costly to get them removed. Laser removal is about the only way that I know of... and it doesn't always remove them completely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are green tatoos normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. I got Miss Luna fixed and it looks like they smeared green ink in her incision. When I picked her up, they explained the why of it (universal sign that she's been spayed). This way she won't be put under anestisia to have her fixed in the very unlikely event that she's lost and her tags and...

Were do tatoos hurt the most? [ 7 Answers ]

If I would get a tattoo were would it hurt the most? Or more importantly, the least!

Sanskrit tatoos [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to translate , C.c how she dances in the rain and the sunshine.. to Sanskrit? Helppp

Laws about tatoos [ 4 Answers ]

At what age can a teen get a tattoo without a parent's permission? If the laws are different in different states, let's say, Connecticut or New York?

Tatoos healthy and legal [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in the state of Indiana to give tatoos as long as the tatooist has written permission from the client or clients parent if underage?

View more questions Search