Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tenzing_wangchuk2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Free grants
    Where can I find free grants, I mean free scholarships for my studies.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 07:48 AM
    There are lots of places e.g.. School department if u have declared your major
    Or from your HS, ask your professors and teachers about it. Check with big companies, they have sponsor programs.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Free grants [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about getting a free grant from the federal governmant. I have recently been classified as disabled and would like to start up a career in real estate investing since this would not take a lot of physical labor in order to be a success. I have 3 years of college...

Free Gov Grants [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Get A Government Grant Totally Free To Start A Small Business

Where Do I find about free Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I have have been searching to find out about free grants and everywhere I look I have to pay for the information. Is there anywhere I can find out about free grants and applications for the grants with out spending any money?

View more questions Search