Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybean_brah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 12:49 AM
    Belly Bar
    I've had my belly peircing for 2 months now and I'm ready to take it out and swap the plain one with a prettier one but I have a problem, where the ball thingo is stuck and it won't twist either way, but I'm in an other country where I'm not able to go back to the peircer :/ So any ideas as to getting it off?
    Help please? Xox
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 07:45 AM
    It is probably gunked up with body fluids that have dried up; suggest you soak it with a clean clotch dipped in salt water, maybe to or three applications, then try to twist if off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My belly bar ball will not unscrew, how do I get it off? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my belly button peirced 8 days ago, ever since the top ball is really sore, and there is a lot of bruising and redness, no scabbing, its just sore, and I tried to undo the ball at the top to make it less tight to see if that would relieve any pain, but I couldn't get it undone, I twisted it...

My belly bar looks like it guna pop out what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My belly bar is guna pop out I can c it but is there anyway I can stop it I clean it everyday??

I have a thin piece of skin growing up my belly bar [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my belly pierced for about 3 months now, and it is really good but I have just noticed when I push the bar up to clean it, there is a thin piece of skin that wraps around the bar? What does this mean??

Is my belly bar infected? [ 3 Answers ]

about just over a month ago i got my belly pierced and it hardly hurt at all, butt now ive just found on side of the hole on top it is swelling just one side and it is really worrying me as i don't know whether it is infected or not, and whether i should go to my doctor about it?

View more questions Search