Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latasha50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Contact my deceased husband.
    I too have tried in vain to contact my deceased husband. They say they sometimes come to you in your dreams. Churches usually frown on contacting the dead, I think its really because they do not have the answers to the questions you have so organized relitions just' don't go there.' Its not out of meanness, they just don't know anything more then you do. I find there are times when I amnot thinking of anything, those are the times things may have an opportunity to happen. Have heard it said that we live on frequencies, mush like a radio or TV stations, separate satations but all going on at the same time. If you lower the noise in your head, meaning, stopp thinking intense thoughts, relax he may find a way to you if he is allowed to do that. That is why physical activity such as going to a gymn is helpful, you are doing something but not fixated on it; the mind is relaxed. Perhaps this is all new to him as well & he is confused too. Time is different to the dead, they say. Months are a few moments to the dead, that is what I have been told. However, I really don't know that for a fact. They say if you feel the person around you then they are. If you feel a tingling on the back of your neck they are there with you. Right now you are in so much pan you cannot focus on much of anything I expect. People are not encouraged to even go to grief groups for at least 9 months (sometimes longer) it just won't be of any assistance to you. I personally have not found grief groups to be helpful, but that is just me, perhaps other people have found peace with such activities. It hingk the purpose of grief groups is to get your mind off you and to show you that other people are in pain too. However that will neverresolve the questions you need answers for. Grief goups are there to redirect your thoughts, so intime you accept the death not explain anything more then that. My sufggestion is to keep searching, there are new theories that come along everyday about death. I have found that the ancient philosophies are helpful. Reincarnation, things about the Karma you have with other people from before. Look into the age of souls, The Baby, The Infant, The Young Souls, the Mature Soul & the Old Soul. I found that extremely informative. Sounds like you were a twin fire with your husband as I was with mine. A twin fire is more then mere Karma. A twin fire is one that is split in two at its creation & if they have the good fortune to reconnect in the physical world, they recognize each other. You know the person almost before you speak to each other, you feel them. They say something that you are thinking, you have th tdentical things in common, beliefs and if there is something you always wanted to do but were not fortunate enough to pursue, you will find that you twin soul has done these things and will show you how. I always wanted to be proficient in fising & boating but never had the opportunity to pursue those things, my husband had been a fisherman & boater since he was a child. He always had an interest in the arts and at onetime wanted to be a dancer, his dad frowned upon that, so he didn't purseu that. I am a formally trained ballet dance, See what I am saying, things like that. Keep reading and searching you will know when you hit on something that is meaningful to you. The first day after all the mourners had left and I was on my own, I took our dog for an early mroing walk, there in the dawns light wa a baby doe asleep by the raod. Never happened before, has never happened since. I took that for a sign, from who, I don't know; some people would say it was a coincidence but I felt it was significant to me. My husband loved nature and seeing that baby doe bathed in the first golden sunlight of the day touched me beyond the norm, and my husband would have appreciated the beauty of the baby doe. It was what he was all about. I would suggest that you keep searching, like Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Arc, seek and never give up. Some days are more productive then others. There will be days that you come up empty, but I have found that just around that time you are about to give up your search, you usually find something very significant. Take care now and keep searcing until you are satisfied.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 3, 2013, 05:22 PM
    Actually organized "relitions" do understand the subject. God forbids contacting to the dead for a reason... because it's not the dead you get in contact with. To assume we're ignorant of the subject is truly ignorant on your part. You use the phrase "I think" constantly in your post. I think is usually just a way to say "I have no idea therefor I am guessing".

Quote Originally Posted by Latasha50 View Post
    I too have tried in vain to contact my deceased husband. They say they sometimes come to you in your dreams. Churches usually frown on contacting the dead, I think its really because they do not have the answers tot he questions you have so organized relitions just' don't go there.' Its not out of meanness, they just don't know anything more then you do. I find there are times when I amnot thinking of anything, those are the times things may have an opportunity to happen. Have heard it said that we live on frequencies, mush like a radio or TV stations, seperate satations but all going on at the same time. If you lower the noise in your head, meaning, stopp thinking intense thoughts, relax he may find a way to you if he is allowed to do that. That is why physical activity such as going to a gymn is helpful, you are doing something but not fixated on it; the mind is relaxed. Perhaps this is all new to him as well & he is confused too. Time is differnt tot he dead, they say. Months are a few moments to the dead, that is what I have been told. However, I really don't know that for a fact. They say if you feel the person around you then they are. If you feel a tingling on the back of your neck they are there with you. Right now you are in so much pan you cannot focus on much of anything I expect. People are not encouraged to even go to grief groups for at least 9 months (sometimes longer) it just won't be of any assistance to you. I personally have not found grief groups to be helpful, but that is just me, perhaps other people have found peace wtih such activities. It hingk the purpose of grief groups is to get your mind off of you and to show you that other people are in pain too. However that will neverresolve the questions you need answers for. Grief goups are there to redirect your thoughts, so intime you accept the death not explain anything more then that. My sufggestion is to keep searching, there are new theories that come along everyday about death. I have found taht the ancient philosophies are helpful. Reincarnation, things about the Karma you have with other people from before. Look into the age of souls, The Baby, The Infant, The Young Souls, the Mature Soul & the Old Soul. I found that extremely informative. Sounds like you were a twin fire with your husband as I was with mine. A twin fire is more then mere Karma. A twin fire is one that is split in two at its creation & if they have the good fortune to reconnect int he physical world, they recognize each other. You know the person almost before you speak to each other, you feel them. They say something that you are thinking, you have th tdentical things in common, beliefs and if there is something you alwasy wanted to do but were not fortunate enough to persue, you will find taht you twin soul has done these things and will show you how. I always wnated to be proficient in fising & boating but never had the opportunity to persue those things, my husband had been a fisherman & boater since he was a child. He always had an interest in the arts and at onetime wanted to be a dancer, his dad frowned upon that, so he didn't purseu that. I am a formally trained ballet dance, See what I am saying, things like that. Keep reading and searching you will know when you hit on something that is meaningful to you. The first day after all the mourners had left and I was on my own, I took our dog for an early mroing walk, there in the dawns light wa a baby doe asleep by the raod. Never happened before, has never happened since. I took that for a sign, from who, I don't know; some people would say it was a coincidence but I felt it was significant to me. My husband loved nature and seeing that baby doe bathed in the first golden sunlight of the day touched me beyond the norm, and my husband would have appreciated the beauty of the baby doe. It was what he was all about. I would suggest that you keep searching, like Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Arc, seek and never give up. Some days are more productive then others. There will be days that you come up empty, but I have found that just around that time you are about to give up your search, you usually find something very significant. Take care now and keep searcing until you are satisfied.
    Latasha50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 08:58 AM
    No, haunting helper, when I say 'I think' that means its my opinion unto itself and am only offering my feelings on that level, nothing more; that is what this venu is for. The fact that you have taken time to quote me and take note of my typ-o's is interesting though. If it helps you to critique my pesonal opinion then have at it. The research I have done was for my own journey and wanted to share it with those in similar circumstances. People who come here are in pain, and are following their own path to some sort of personalized relief. By stating some of my philosophic opinions is my own & I own it totally. Its evident that the old standby of never talking about politics or religion still holds true for some people; I have never adheared to that myself. It's only through offering different philosophies that one is aware of opinions, options, and choices, a.k.a. or other ways to travel. We all know that a lot of people were tortured and murdered during the Salem, MA Witch Trials for being original & free thinkers and not following the herd, oh well. I still maintain to those on a journey to follow your individual path, no matter who disapproves, or tries to bully you into a goose step sameness, unless that works for you and gives you peace.Its really all about finding peace of mind, and never playing a bit part in your own life by allowing others to dicatate to you what you SHOULD do, as long as you are not harming anyone, it is fine. Regarding your opinion about me as being ignorant on this this subject, I have this to say to you; Preceived ignorance is something you most likely see in yourself and cannot tolerate anyone who doesn't follow your beliefs. Its not about you in this instance, haunting helper its really not. The people here have tried the conventional and apparently it isn't working for them or they would not be seeking answers via an Internet Chat Room/Blog, therefore, there is no harm trying something else to see if it offers a better solution, if not, then it too can be abandoned. The person who orginated this question is not stupid, or they would not be looking for answers other then he conventional. Don't you think they have exhausted all the conventional resources known to them? I think they have. Do you think they woke up one morning and thought, 'Gee I have nothing better to do maybe I'll jump on a random Internet site and pose a question about death." I personally don't think so, this person is in need of information, cumaltive information so they can make the right decision for themselves. Not your decision or my analysis or anyone else's but there own conclusion. Let them do that, it is after all their choice and their Journey. Knowledge is Power. I guess I just hit a nerve with you, hey if nothing else, we all know you are alive.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 5, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Putting a lot of words into my mouth. Nobody said or acted like the OP was stupid. You're correct in saying Knowledge is power... which is why what you said in a spiritual setting is quite powerless. Sure the internet is prime for spouting off opinions... however, fact of the matter is that the spiritual world is not a place where whatever you believe comes true. It is not unlike the physcial world in that it operates by laws. There are several of us here on this site in the paranormal forum that have experience to back up the advice. It's not an attack on you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Latasha, I find your post difficult to read and rambling. Would be easier to comprehend if it was broken up in proper paragraphs.

Hauntinghelper is a respected member of our community. If you don't necessarily like his responses to your post, you can still be respectful.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Seriously... Hauntinghelper should get a +1 just for taking the time to read through all of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I contact my deceased father? [ 7 Answers ]

My father died of a heart attack when my mom was 7 months pregnant with me. This past weekend my sister-in-law, her brother, cousin and I were playing with a Ouiji board. (I know that it is very dangerous and I refused to do it in my home or anywhere around my child) We were trying to contact my...

Deceased husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband passed this past November. We have 3young children together. My parents keep them a lot of times now because of my work schedule which I can't change. I can't afford a nanny and don't qualify for state help. The stress is building up on both myself and my children. I just don't know what...

How to contact my deceased father? [ 3 Answers ]

So recently my aunt went to a medium and the medium contacted my father. It was, indeed my father, because the medium gave all the information about him, when my aunt refused to tell her about him, to see if she was lying or not. It turns out, the medium was real and my father is still in this...

How do I contact the deceased? [ 49 Answers ]

All my life I have been amazed by death. I envy how they are so peaceful now. I would love to be abled to talk to a spirit/ghost of the deceased! And I love graveyards--that's where I want to have my wedding, or maybe just live there :P Help please and no rude comments/answers! Sr13

Mother deceased, father has had no contact with children. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

My sister passed away and left behind 4 minor children and a "spouse". He left the children unattended(in Georgia)and has not contacted them for almost a month. Is this considered abandonment and what would be the proper recourse? I would like to get guardianship but I don't know where he is and he...

View more questions Search