Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinbolqw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2013, 07:34 AM
    NIW 485 RFE, China
    Hi, do I need to wait for my PD to be current again to be processed after I submit my response to RFE, since the PD retrogressed? Thanks!
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Feb 14, 2013, 04:53 AM
    Yes. After the I-140 approval (hopefully), you wait for your priority date to be current again, then file your AOS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who receives the I485 rfe [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have an approved EAD. And I am switching job after 180 days (AC-21). My I-485 application was filed by my employer (I sent the docs to them) and I am not sure if my application was filed through an attorney. So after I change my job, do I need to change my attorney also? Or any...

Lenox china valueII My Aunt left me 2 sets of china. On is Lenox/Harvest [ 0 Answers ]

I have 12 5 piece place settings of Lenox/Harvest china in perfect condition; How much is it worth?

L1 to F1 complications with L1 RFE. [ 1 Answers ]

Please help my friend get some wayout from his current trap situation. Principal's I-94 --> 7th June 2008 Dependent(Wife's) --> 27th June His New Born --> Arrived on 30th April His employer filed for extension on 26th March --> RFE was raised on 2nd May(status changed on website) --> Yet...

View more questions Search