Ask
    bjginson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Dentistry
    How many dentists are there in the Peel Region
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 04:39 AM
    That is like asking how many dentists in the Greater Toronto Area. Why would you want to know. Get a phone book and count them. Phone the dental registry and ask them.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 5, 2013, 04:47 AM
    This is a world wide site. There could be countless 'Peel Regions' in the world. I for one have never heard of it. GTA, tick?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2013, 05:16 AM
    The Greater Toronto Area, including Peel Region, Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough have over 6 million people residing.

The Greater Toronto Area is only two hours west of where I live.

Peel Region is common terminology for me and I doubt there are many 'Peel Regions" in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dentistry [ 4 Answers ]

What problems can bad tooth cause

Dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a doctor in india. 12 years ago, I went to dental college hospital , chennai seeing a black stained area along the fissure of occlusal surface of the two molars in the left mandible on lower jaw. I was not told properly what problem I was having . The intern there drilled my teeth...

Bad Dentistry [ 4 Answers ]

I had a new crown put on to replaced the old one, that's what the Dentist convinced me to do. This was done is November 2007, in June I noticed that there was air bubbles coming from the tooth and an odor so I called the Dentist and informed their office of what was taking place. The office manager...

Dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Basic Equipments In A Dental Outpatient

Bad dentistry [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any internet sites available to check a dentist back history, to find out if he might have had bad practice issues in the past

View more questions Search