Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khan alif 0786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 11:40 AM
    Building biceps and triceps
    I am just a beginner and I can do 10-12 pushups at a time its been 1 month but I can't see any diference in my body I would like to know how to grow my muscles faster thanks for helping me out
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Its only been a month so I'm not surprised you don't see resutls yet... its going to take a LOT longer than that to make real results.

You can't have something for nothing.. its going to take time.. and its going to take a lot of work.
    quiir Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 07:08 PM
    Make sure you are doing your pushups right where your arms/elbows are close/touching your body at all times and your elbows are not going off to the sides when you go down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to workout the biceps triceps at the same time? [ 1 Answers ]

How to improve big triceps

How to train biceps and triceps with out lifting weights? [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to work my arms and I don't have weights at home. Is there any good way to work out with out them? Ive been doing pushups every night from 20-30 but it doesn't seem to be getting better..

Can anyone tell me which body supplement is the best foe biceps triceps? [ 3 Answers ]

Help making choice to buy good one.

Triceps and Biceps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Guyz... Help me out on these topics... Working out tri's and bi's on the same day helps gaining size ? Is there a possibility that it might have an adverse effect by hampering muscle growth ? Thanks... :confused:

Training biceps and triceps on same day [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I do gym from 1 yr, but there is no improvement in arms. One of my friend said that training biceps and triceps at same time will increase the arms size.is it true??

View more questions Search