Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyknr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Boil problem
    I'm a Meth user.. for the last few months I've been unable to have a bowel movement 1 every 4 weeks and it's very difficult. I put fiber in my drinks it worked at first but now it doesn't. I got a boil on my vagina and it popped but then a bunch of other small boils came up around it. The knots arestill there but smaller and pus. Is still coming out around hair follicles. I now have developed a boil under my arm behind my leg and 1 on my inner thigh. Why is this happening in what can I do about it
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 4, 2013, 09:03 AM
    What's happening and what can you do about it... let's see... you're using meth... Maybe it's time to see a doctor.

We can't solve this online and it's not going to go away on its own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boil [ 1 Answers ]

I shaved I got a lot of rashes an now I've got huge boil are they catchable as I have a son an does it need to be looked at I've been fairly unwell recently an now I'm starting to worry after reading about staph infections?

Boil or Abcess [ 0 Answers ]

I get a boil/abcess inside of my bellybutton about once every year or two. It hurts for two or three days and then pops, drains, and heals. Well, I got another one about two and a half weeks ago. I applied heat to it for two days and it popped and started draining. The drainage at first was pretty...

Not a boil that can be squeezed [ 2 Answers ]

What does this phrase mean

How to boil potatoes? [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I boil potatoes for buttered parsley potatoes or potato salad they turn out mushy on the outer part and just done enough in the middle whether I cut the potatoes up or leave Them whole. What is the best way to boil them so they stay firm but done enough? Thanks

I have a boil and I don't know what to do to it next! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boil located on my arm. It is red and hard and it hurts. I have had it for about a week. Last night, it popped or opened up. It started pussing and bleeding. I need help on what to do to the boil now? I'm going to the doctors today.. do you think they will drain it or lance it? Or will...

View more questions Search