Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trrinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light. Where does the ground wire attach to the fan?
    Where does the ground wire attach to the fan?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Attach the house ground wire to the mounting bracket with a wire loop and extend to the motor ground wire and connect with a wire nut.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Hey there,

Does this ceiling fan wiring guide help you at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan-light works-fan doesn't [ 6 Answers ]

I installed a new Hampton Bay ceiling fan outdoors and the light works from a wall switch but the fan doesn't work at all. There is a white, black, red and ground wire coming from the ceiling. There is a white, black, black/white stripe (light) and green ground coming from the fan. I attached...

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

Hampton bay ceiling fan light works fan doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

Recentle (Sunday) installed a ceiling fan with light. Before disconnecting the old fan/light because the fan didn't work we made note of the wire connections. Black to black white to white and blue to red. The unit is controlled by a wall switch. The lights work but the fan doesn't.

Hampton bay ceiling fan light turns on fan doesn't [ 10 Answers ]

I bought a hamton bay ceiling fan model 931-573 I connected the ceiling fan the light turns on but the fan doesn´t

Hampton Bay ceiling fan- replacing 2 wire light switch [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and the light is not working ( there are 3 globes ) . I bought a "2 wire light switch" from Lowe's and was told the piece is interchangeable. I know that Home Depot sells Hampton Bay products, but Lowe's is closer. Everything seems to be hooked up correctly, but...

View more questions Search