Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slouise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Looking for my dad
    Looking for sterling leroy osborn .born August,24,1936 last talked to him in 2001 he's my father and I miss him he said he might move to Florida that fall but I lost touch and I have paid a lot to people searches with no or wrong results.I last talked to him he was in douglasville Georgia.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2013, 08:55 AM
    I find the same name in Georgia and Colorado - nothing very current, 2 or 3 years ago.

Where have you looked?
    mullinsurvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Sterling Leroy Osborn, born August 25, 1936, a former resident of Hayden, CO and Canon City, CO is my father. Please contact me, Albert Osborn Mullin, at (removed per site rules).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 16 yr old son lives out of state with dad, dad won't let him come live with me. [ 1 Answers ]

We have equal custody, dad is primary and court allowed son to go and live in Texas with his father after his father pulled him from school in Nevada without me knowing and sent him to live with his parents and go to school in Texas. When we went to court so they could force him to bring him back...

My daughter is receiving dissability beniftis from dad. Dad owes arearages is the ss [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has just starting receiving ss disability benefits off her father.. her father owes arearages. Does the dissability benefit she receives takes get deducted from what he owes.

How to show my dad as my newly immigated dad as my dependent for insurance purposes [ 1 Answers ]

How to show my dad who is new lawful immigrant and will get a green card as my dependent for health insurance and tax purposes

How to break the news to my 12 yr old son, that his dad isn't his biological dad. . [ 4 Answers ]

My 12 year old son, has no idea that his dad is not his biological dad. I need to find a way to sit him down and explain to him, I also need to find a way to talk to my other half about us telling our son. My other half wants to have no part in letting him know, as he says, "he doesn't need to...

View more questions Search