Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merrissasbarbie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Is a ghost or something following me?
    My story- when I was little as a kid me & my sister had both seen a face like thing come out the wall and suck back into the wall its was creepy then once I was in the kitchen and something had lifted my hair and let it go at the time I didn't think twice about it intill now then once as I was older I was sleeping in my room and seen a back like human shape walking around my room and when it seen I looked it went to like a corner and stopped moving at the time I had thought maybe my mom or dad was getting something from my room and I asked them about it the next day and it wasn't them and then I had this candle it use fly off my computer stand all the time and I was sleeping once and heard a loud stretch on the side of the bed where I was sleeping and woke up fast and looked around was scary so what could it be jw? Anyone know anything about this stuff?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 3, 2013, 06:53 PM
    The home could very well have a spirit in it. There are several people on this site that are well informed on the subject.

Are you still in the home.. or was this from when you were a child?

Feb 3, 2013, 06:59 PM
    When I was a little it happened in one house when it started pretty much then as I moved some of it had happened in a diff house but I have had and see more things happen then my sister had she had seen the face as well as I did and then we moved again and I had seen a little boy run down my hallway and it was just gone then we also moved again and around age 15-16 ish I had something happen at another house and now where I live I'm 18 now I haven't had many things happen but it wasn't ever a lot in one year its was here an there so I don't know what to think?

Feb 3, 2013, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    The home could very well have a spirit in it. There are several people on this site that are well informed on the subject.

Are you still in the home..or was this from when you were a child?
    When I was a little it happened in one house when it started pretty much then as I moved some of it had happened in a diff house but I have had and see more things happen then my sister had she had seen the face as well as I did and then we moved again and I had seen a little boy run down my hallway and it was just gone then we also moved again and around age 15-16 ish I had something happen at another house and now where I live I'm 18 now I haven't had many things happen but it wasn't ever a lot in one year its was here an there so I don't know what to think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many encounters with ghosts, or spirits, my whole life, starting at a very young age. My father and mother have had them too. I cannot explain what's going on, I can only tell you of my experiences. My most recent experience has not been very, what you might call, serious. But I just...

How do I know if a ghost is following me [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I've had a lot of weird things happen to me and I don't know what to make of it. I believe it might be a ghost but I would really like to know if it actually is. You see, there are times when I feel as if I'm being watched and this happens frequently. There are times when the temperature...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search