Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SanityRage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Clueless.
    I am 13 years of age. I live with my dad. He is always bringing new women in my life. He just got divorced with my step mom Tracy. My dad has a huge anger issue and I don't want to live with him. My mom lives an hour away and she is an alcoholic and she is addicted to drugs. So unfortunately I cannot live with her. My dad shipped me off to my best friends house a while ago whil he went off and met new women. He did not help what so ever and didn't bother to care. My best friends mom wants to adopt me because she took care of me for two years without his help which he didn't bother to provide. My dad scares me in numerous of ways. He will never give me up. I don't want to live with him and I'm afraid if I tell him that he will abuse me. What do I do. I have moved so many times and I just want to stay in one place I do not want to be with my dad he is constantly yelling at me and treating me like his slave. I just need to get away from him. I'm tired of him. I have thought about suicide but I'm not that kind of person. Please help.!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Seems to me that you have what you want with the family you are with, so grow and flourish in it. Its for the adults to work through the details of it, so let them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 07:53 PM
    No they can not adopt you without him and your mom giving up their rights.

He could just send you off again,

If he abuses you, call police or CPS and get them involved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 26 and in October I lost my virginity to a guy I met online. We texted back and forth about meeting up again and never did. We didn't speak for a few months.. and now in February we've been talking about meeting up for some fun again.. sending pics back and forth and being flirty... then...

Clueless [ 8 Answers ]

So I've kind of tried to stay away from rships for a while since them seem to end up badly... recently met someone... now in general conversation he says that he doesn't date and he will never get married because he never lets anyone stay around long enough.. I pay attention because I realize I...

I think I am clueless [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Well I think I have a problem.. Some times I feel I don't have a ME.. Most of the days I do what ever I want to do and what ever will make me happy... but lately I have been noticing that what do I really want? I donno! I know I want to be happy.. most of the days that happened by lil'...

I'm Clueless! [ 3 Answers ]

HEY, Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to...

View more questions Search