Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrysDixon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Wisdom tooth extraction and alcohol
    Will drinking brandy 28 hours after top right wisdom tooth is extracted cause dry socket?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 04:50 PM
    No that has nothing to do with dry socket.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom tooth extraction [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my wisdom tooth extracted (lower) 7 days back. The dentist cut the stitches today but what I was wondering is the pain. I feel intense pain when I don't take a pain killer. The dentist says that it will take time since he had to cut a lot of bone to remove the wisdom teeth...

Wisdom tooth extraction [ 3 Answers ]

Does a dentist insert and apply any object into the dry socket during a wisdom tooth extraction.

Down after the Wisdom Tooth Extraction [ 1 Answers ]

HI , I am from colombia , and I find it hard to write in English so I apologize .me three wisdom teeth removed over one year and symptoms began around a month later, which were lack of encouragement, tired, agotadoy without power, could neither stand up out of bed. I've gone to many doctors,...

Wisdom tooth extraction [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last two wisdom teeth removed 6 days ago, I was awake and I can not take pain medication because of my sensitive stomach. I am endearing so much pain, my ear is killing me, along with other teeth. I peeked into my mouth earlier and saw a gaping hole between my gum and cheek... what is...

Wisdom tooth extraction [ 2 Answers ]

Thursday I had my lower right wisdom tooth pulled and it's been 3 days later and I'm still in pain. I'm on amoxicillan and 2 other pain relievers and still in pain. I don't have dry socket cause I do have clot in socket. Any suggestions or how long I will feel like this for? Thanks.

View more questions Search