Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmpyspaceprnces Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 01:41 PM
    What does my nightmare mean?
    I'm 22 and I have a boyfriend, I had a dream that I was about 5 months pregnant with my boyfriend's baby. I remember sitting in Dr's office or something like that and the doctor was prescribing me vitamins and filling a box with baby stuff (diapers, bottles etc) and I felt completely overwhelmed. I burst into tears and said "I can't I don't want to have this baby". I didn't want to have it and a woman (don't know who) was consoling me and reassuring me that I was making the right decision by not wanting it. Then my boyfriend came and he seemed so happy about the whole thing I felt guilt, there wasn't really a conclusion because I woke up. I felt horrible in my waking life.
    NOTE: I am 22 in school I do not want a baby, I love my boyfriend and he does not want kids either we don't live together or anything we are just in a committed relationship and have not talked about a future together or anything of the sort.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 3, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Nothing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 06:52 PM
    It means you don't want to have a baby. Maybe you worry about getting pregnant. That's a common fear among couples having sex and NOT wanting it to result in pregnancy.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Is this the same boyfriend who was described as an a$$ - or someone else?

I think you're conflicted about your relationship and, yes, at this point I'd be terrified of getting pregnant by that man.

Maybe that's where the dreams are coming from...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nightmare [ 0 Answers ]

I dreamed a man in a suit raped a woman in the hotel and he put her in the pool. He sat beside the pool and watched her drown. I saw someone else pull her out of the pool and she was alive but had two bleeding gunshot wounds in her stomach. Later I was upstairs in the hotel and the man appeared...

AC nightmare [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Lennnox 11ge furnace system, and problems with the AC line freezing up. I have had countless HVAC techs out over the years and have tried the old tried and true remove the electric air filters and use a standard filter, clean the A-coil, clean the unit outside, paid for loads of freon over...

This is a nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (the bread winner) left me and our 8 yr old son without enough to pay our food elec, mortgage. He quit his job and claims the little money he has has to go for himself. I called mortgage co to order a hardship and sent out my paperwork in the meantime should I consider asking them if I...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

View more questions Search