Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haroon31 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2005, 04:47 AM
    Automatically Forward all outgoing messages to one ID
    We are a compny having our own domain name with unlimited mail IDs and a local mail server in our office which performs all task beautifully since last year,
    However recently we discovered that some employeee have been leaking important information from our office.
    As a result we would like that all outgoing mail to anione from our domain or mail server or outlook express of all clients computers to be forwarded automaticallly to ani one mail ID.
    Please help us in nabbing the culprits
    Thanks
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jan 23, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Outgoing messages to one ID
    Staff leaking important info is a very serious matter.Where I work people were once using the office PC to send emails to friends,when they should have been typeing 'work' on the keyboard.Try www.sofotex.com The link will take you to their main page.In the FIND SOFTWARE bar at the top of the page,type in Advanced Email Monitoring and click search.The program you want is at the bottom of the page.Click that link,then read the review.

The program is FREEWARE,so if you don't like it after reading the review,or trying it out,it's cost your company nothing.Remember,this program will only 'tell' you who has being doing what when sending emails,but at least you will have a log of the 'bad boys etc'.

All the best,
    Nez. :cool:
    haroon31 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2005, 05:19 AM
    Thanks
    I found the utility on the said site will try it
    Aniways thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forward as attachment [ 3 Answers ]

Is it still possible to forward a single email as an attachment using Microsoft Office 2003? I've recently started using BlueSecurity.com and I frequently need forward a single piece of spam to them but I can't find the forward as attachment option. If I select two or more emails they will send...

Forward this message or you'll repent [ 5 Answers ]

Lately, I have been receiving mails saying if I don't pass that mail someone's kid is going to die or something bad will happen. I know for sure that that is all bull**** but why do they send such E-Mails. Is this some sort of advertisement program or what?

Too forward - Question for women? [ 19 Answers ]

All right ladies this is for you... I am recently on the open market... You'll know my situation from my other posts. Here is the question. I find myself at the bar very willing to talk to any girl that sparks my interest. I just walk up or tap them on there shoulder and ask them their...

One step forward, two back [ 26 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy off and on for over 3 months but don't get to see him often as he has a son and between that, his job and his church, I am a distant 4th place. He had to break plans with me tonight and I asked him why (via e-mail) and if he was dating anyone else, we'll because I jumped...

Transmission -want move forward [ 1 Answers ]

I have 97 f-350 4x4- transmission want move in forward gear but will back up fluid level is correct and don't smell burnt.

View more questions Search