Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tanyawheeler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 02:18 PM
    Working with codes and their references and calculating in other cells
    I am trying to work out a price list. We work with product discount codes and we have different markups on each discount code. I need to work out the new price on a spreadsheet with thousands of parts. It must look up the discount code and then its markup and then calculate the new sell price for each discount code according to there markups.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 3, 2013, 12:39 AM
    Click GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip icon to post up a copy of your workbook demonstrating all this data you have laid out, or a small subset of it, enough to show us what you're doing and the exact basic layout of your workbook.

Make sure the workbook demonstrates your desired results manually demonstrate a couple of these and the expected result so we can see the end goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating changes in working capital [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that working capital (WC) is current assets - current liabilities. However, changes in WC are confusing me. I found a formula below: *(Year 1 current assets - current liabilties) - (Year 2 current assets - current liabilities) Firstly, is this formula correct? And secondly,...

References [ 1 Answers ]

Can my employer withhold references if I'm due a disaplinary?

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Calculating daily rates of pay for staff working 6 days a week [ 0 Answers ]

Calculating daily rates of pay for staff working 6 days per week

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search