Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BryanPaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Goodman Furnace - where is the filter?
    I want to change my air filter but I can not locate it on my new Goodman furnace. Where is it located?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2013, 02:39 PM
    Could be a central return in the house, inside the blower cabinet or on the side. Since this is a "new" heater, why not check with the installer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman GUPS120-5 Gas Furnace Only Runs w/o Filter [ 8 Answers ]

My Goodman GUPS120-5 Gas Furnace only runs for a short time before shutting down the flame EXCEPT if I leave the filter out. I have tried a new clean filter and still have the same problem. Initially I replaced the thermostat and still had the same issue. This issue started happening right...

Our Goodman furnace Filter [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace in our home is GM # 80904 and don't know how to change the Filter or where its at.

1954 Goodman Furnace filter - where to place [ 7 Answers ]

I'm not sure where the filter goes in this furnace. I opened the lower compartment and there's two possible places I can think of. From the bottom up, there are side supports that would keep it in place, but a few inches up, there's another set of supports that would also keep a filter in place....

Goodman Furnace - Filter? [ 10 Answers ]

We just bought a home with a Goodman furnace (either model GMT or GMTH) and I cannot for the life of me figure out where the furnace goes. The unit sits on the floor and draws the return air from duct in the crawlspace. I removed the side panel and there is a label indicating not to install a...

Goodman Furnace Filter [ 1 Answers ]

We had a new Goodman furnace installed in a deal with new windows (maybe our first mistake) in the spring of 2006. I wanted to change the filter before we got too far into the winter season. Now I don't consider myself an idiot but I cannot find the darn filter. So even if you consider me an...

View more questions Search