Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Mar 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Tarot cards
    So I've been reading up on tarot cards as it just came to interest me. Some people are telling me they are evil. What are your opinions? I don't believe they are evil, but some of my family does. And are they really a form of witchcraft? I don't believe that either. I did a reading on my mom and it actually made her feel good about herself. But, yeah, anywayz, this is just an opinionated question. :)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
    I don't think they're evil, I just think it's a whole bunch of made up junk and is so vague that any cards pulled could match pretty much anyone.

Mar 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Yeah, I see where you are coming from, but what's weird is that when I did my own tarot reading and a few others... it WAS just like looking at pictures... but when I did my moms everything fell into place and actually made a story and read her thoughts... weird. I read on this site a little bit ago that tarot cards were just a game from italy in the 1400's.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 10:39 PM
    I heard the same thing myself. Even bought a pack for the fun of it. I also think that you could pull up any kind and it is vague enough, but I also believe that if you let the cards dictate your decision making in life it could actually ruin you. All depends I guess.

Joe

Mar 17, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Yeah... I don't think you should let tarot cards make your decisions I think you should just use them as kind of an insight... to give an idea on how to handle a situation but the decision is completely up to you and each decision you make has consequences you can not avoid
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 10:45 PM
    That is the thing with these cards. Some people read them and take them so to heart that they actually use it on a daily basis on answering everyday life experiances and that is when trouble could arrise.

Mar 17, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Yes very true... people shouldn't rely on pictures to tell them their life and how they should go about it:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yu-gi-oh cards [ 5 Answers ]

What would be the best yu-gi-oh strategy for any deck full of random cards?

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well. I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading. I just started and the book I have doesn't really help. I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such. Thanks

Baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out how much my baseball card collection is?

Would like a Clairvoyant/Tarot reading [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I wanted to see if anyone out there can do a Tarot/Clairvoyant reading for me. My DOB is 4/7/63 Time: 3:50PM EST. I would like to know what the future holds and if I will ever hear from my former ex again. DOB: 1/22/68. We were together 7 yrs. Married for 5. I've missed him since he left...

View more questions Search