Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Trying to conceive?
    Hey I'm 20 about to be 21 on February 12 and praying for a baby me and my husband been trying seens I was 18years-old w. No luck I really think I haven't and never got pregnant because maybe this could be the reason when I was 16th/17th I had very unregular period all the time like I wouldn't get a period for like 4months or 2months so my mom took me to a obgyn and they did some test on me and come back I was not ovulateing So I got put on birth control and I got my periods but but never got pregnant :/ and I'm 20 now and nothing I seen my obgyn today I told them I I'm ready to have a baby I have a dr appointment February 11 to see my obgyn to see what he tells me maybe do some test to see if I'm even ovulateing and maybe he will describe some ovulation pills if I'm not? My question is?? What should I expect what would he do as anyone done this process and got pregnant how long did it take to get pregnant pleses I need some good feed back thanks♥
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Do you have monthly periods now ? If so are they regular ?

A healthy couple, who properly track ovulation by medical means can take up to a year or more to get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

My due date is nov 10 2012 then when I conceive

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

If I had sex on 3/9/11 and I am now 11 weeks with a due date of dec.4 or 6 and the first day of my last period was 3/1/11... is this the day I conceived?

When did I conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I made love with a man on February 20 th. I started my period February 22nd and had a normal period. This sexual encounter was unprotected but there was no ejaculation and was not for very long. I then had made love with another man on March 6th. This sexual encounter however was full blown and he...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are Trying to conceive for the first time. It is a very recent development on his part. This is our first month trying. My last period was March 1st - March 6th. My ovulation cycle was calculated to be between March 15th-22nd. During that time my husband and I actively did the...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

I had intercoarse 4 times during ovulation... does this mean I am pregnant?:)

View more questions Search