Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KDunn11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 05:35 PM
    Angry spirit is following my friend
    Hi my name is Kaleb I am a senior in high school I have a friend that lives with her brother in town and I go over there every day after school and hang out with them. One day we were sitting in the living room and herd straing noises coming from up stairs and I asked her if there was anyone else there and she said it was her angry spirit that has been following her since she was 2 his she has talked to him his name is SK he was a 40 year old man with a top hat and yellow eyes he use to be a drug addict that's all she really told me about him but he can read her thoughts and he seems to know that he's dead but won't move on and go to the light she has told me that he has left bruises on her but I don't think he meant to hurt her and it seems like he doesn't like me or anyone that has a social relationship with her. He messes with me when I come over like the other night we were playing NCAA 12 and my player kept going to the left I just thought it was the controller so I grabed another one and started to play it worked fine for a couple of minutes then it started doing it to mine and Michaels uncontrollably and it got really cold we ended the game and started watching a move it was a little bit later when my friends brothers girlfriend walked in and noticed that the picture of her that was sitting on the table was face down and she started asking us if we did it and we looked at her confused she soon realized that it wasn't us she began to tell me that it has happened 3 times before and said that Erin's spirit doesn't like her.
    She doesn't want him to follow her anymore and I'm not sure what to do. Can you please help her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 07:14 PM
    Find a clergyman in the area who will "rid the house of this spirit."
    KDunn11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 09:04 PM
    What does the spirit want?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2013, 08:23 AM
    If you don't know I sure as heck don't know.

Find someone who can communicate with spirits, as I suggested, and ask.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 2, 2013, 08:41 AM
    I don't really see anything that you posted that can be said that it's clearly a spirit. Everything you said has a simple, earthly explanation of how it happened. Perhaps this is a case of overactive imagination?

Maybe it only wants Skittles...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 2, 2013, 08:57 AM
    Odinn is right... nothing was said that shows for sure a spirit is there. However, that doesn't mean it's not... and sometimes the experience is more than can be properly put into words. Let's assume at this point there really is a spirit there... in that case there is nothing YOU can do about it. It's a spirit that would be attached to her, not necessarily the home. It is something she is going to have to deal with. If she wants it gone, she needs to be willing to speak with a church about this... and it may even mean her making some life style changes. There are many reasons a spirit will attach to someone and the way they are made to leave is by breaking any right it has to be there. Authority and forgiveness through Jesus Christ is the only thing that removes a spirits right to be with someone. She doesn't need to be blessed... but she does need to be prayed for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend is angry [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend is angry, I love her a lot. I never loved any on the way I love her. We were together for one year. She loved me also. I used to be out going part kind of guy. I used to have a lot of friends. She doesn’t like these parties and all. She always stops me. She always stops me to attend...

Angry spirit hurts me [ 2 Answers ]

It's more of a story when I was about ten years old I saw an old man outside our patio just stood there an stared at me he didn't speak move or do anything from behind our glass sliding patio doors. I ran to tell my mom and when I went to show her he was gone... I'm 26 now and I've been having some...

An angry Friend [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I have know each other for years and even had a past history together,Well we finally connected after a few years of not talking in any fashion, he had moved and got married and as I did as well. Up until recently he found me on Facebook and so we started talking again,and enjoying...

Should my husband's best friend be angry with me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My husband's best friend and I shared a drunken 10 seconds of intimacy. It took me all of 2 days to tell my husband. My husband is OKAY with it, sort of. He's going to try to forgive me and we're trying to move past it. But now, his best friend will not talk to me because I told my husband and...

View more questions Search