Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang1e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 02:49 PM
    Worrying
    I am a 20 year old female who tends to worry and stress A LOT! I worry so much that I can't sleep at night because my mind keeps going. I tend to think a lot about things that has happened to me in my past and that I know I can't change and also about things that are happening in my life now. I get frequent anxiety attacks where I cry, shake and have a rapid heartbeat. I can't talk until I force myself to calm down.I have feelings of worthlessness, uselessness and sometimes no mood at all. I always have these feelings but nobody really knows because I tend to fake a smile all the time, thinking that by doing so everything will go away, but those feelings are still there, they're always around.
    Is this something I should worry about? Or is it all in my head?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 02:59 PM
    It's time to move forward and get past these thoughts. Are you in a college or a university?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worrying over discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I have a partner and We have been together for 8 yrs and I love him and we were very sexually active but now I have no urges and I have found a brown gooey type of discharge in the middle of when I don't have my period, what is wrong with me? I have had numerous blood tests and pap smears and they...

Should I test or am I just over worrying? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and my boyfriend is 30. I have never been pregnant but have plenty of friends who have kids. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years and now that I have the mirena iud we haven't been using protection. I have heard women can get pregnant on the iud but just...

Sitting here worrying [ 16 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm mother6 and I need a little help. I'm 38weeks with my 6th little one and my doctor says going by my ultrasound I'll have my baby in oct 4,but my last cycle was dec 17th 2007 that would make my due date sept 22nd. I talked to the person who did the ultrasound and she said the baby is...

Worrying return [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend is coming home in two weeks! :) :) :) She's been away for a while and we lost contact for a few weeks but she called me today and told me. My problem: I'm obviously very happy and relived, but when we talked on the phone we spent most of the call blubbing and I'm worried that when...

Am I worrying too much? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, so I am with this girl who means a lot to me. We had broken up and gotten together before, and have slept together a few times. Right now she is on birthcontrol, and she takes it respossibly every day. We both want to be able to have sex. She is completely ready for it and has no...

View more questions Search