Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackdrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 01:53 PM
    Polter
    Hi my name is jack as I have a question I know its not about talking to the dead but I have lost a few people in my life my daughter for one and friends but I have moved into my fience house with her mum dad and younger brother. I had found out there was a lady that died in this house and was reading all the stories about her and about 2 months ago I started to get scrathes rather deep on my calf I know it not my feet as I wear fluffy socks I have also got them on my arms to the top of legs. Last night as I steped into the bath something felt like it grabbed me asif to say I'm here I didn't take much notice of it but I woke up to get my suns bottle and when I laid back down I felt a pain on my hand and turned the light on and there are 5 scratcher on my left hand since then my daughter woke up last night asif she was awoken by something and my son was strugling to breath asif someone or something was pushing on his chest
    If anyone could help I would be much appriecited
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 02:06 PM
    I suspect your imagination is playing into the stories - you can always ask a clergyman for assistance.

Is anyone else having problems with the "polter"?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 2, 2013, 08:45 AM
    It is possible that what you are experiencing is from a spirit. We cannot be sure of that of course... but if you really feel like it is happening you need to speak with a spiritually mature Christian, most likely a pastor... I recommend looking in to a Full Gospel church. They should be able to explain to you what is going on. It would not be the spirit of the lady that used to be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search