Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avinash1234 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Doubt
    I got a answer from u that smart lady 1.5 is not effective for which thing is it not effective... Smart Lady | Emergency contraceptive pill | PHSI
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 08:59 AM
    That's great... what do you want?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Maybe if the threads were combined life would be easier -
    And please don't use text speak.

I have no idea what "for which thing it is not effective" means. It is not 100% effective. Why do you keep asking if you already have the website, can do your own research?

As I said earlier - you refer to you using a condom. You refer to you using Smartlady. I'm confused (at best).

What is it that you need/want to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is there doubt. [ 10 Answers ]

I got a question, Why is it after being told things are ok/better that I feel a sort of dred? There is a nagging feeling in me/head that's seams to be waiting for it to fall apart.Why is this. I don't know if it is just me, or what. FYI my "gut feelings" have been way off late so I am thinking I...

I doubt it. [ 6 Answers ]

I do not mean to offend anybody.... But is psychic really real? I think it kind of hard to believe... :confused:

In doubt [ 1 Answers ]

i'm trying to change my a/c thermostat, honeywell - i have connected all wire ecept for the blue and red wire... now there is a slot for rc and rh which i don't know which one to connect too? Please advise " no a/c tonight

I need help with a doubt I have! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if I am going to have children since I have been trying for 3 years now.And if I am how many?Will it be boys or girls?My D.O.B is 12-17-1983. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search