Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gms12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 08:38 AM
    Accounting & tax question
    My husband and his brother owns a small business in Florida which is an LLC. I run and work the business and I do not pay myself because the business doesn't make enough money. When its time to do our personal income tax return my income is 0. I want to pay myself from the business and receive a W2 at the end of the year, that way I show an income as well as pay social security and unemployment taxes through the business but because the business doesn't have the money I would then have to deposit the funds from my payroll check back into the business which I place it under a loan from the owner. Can this be done legally?

Check out some similar questions!

Corporate tax question on expenses & work truck [ 7 Answers ]

We have a very small corporation and our tax person tells us that "we--personally" have to pay for the work truck that is only used for the corporation. She says at the end of the year that the corp. Can claim either the mileage of the truck or the actual expenses that were incurred and actual...

I had filed W-7 & tax return form, I got my ITIN, when should expect my tax returns? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I had my filed W-7 (for ITIN ) & my husbands tax return form, I got my ITIN , so in how many days should I expect my tax returns?

US Federal & State Tax Filling - 2007 & 2008 [ 7 Answers ]

HI, Writing WRT my US Tax filling. I require to file my US tax returns for the current and the last year. (i.e. for year 2007 & 2008). I had been to US in 2007 for 44 days starting 09/02/2007 to 10/15/2007 and in 2008 for 42 days starting 11/09/2008 to 12/20/2008. My visa status is H1 B. Due to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.