Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1bubbles1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 08:31 AM
    How hard is it to get a nursing job with prayer for judgement on your record
    While with a friend in walmart, she decided to steal something's and got cought. She was aressted on site and I was giving a citation. My lawyer is saying the best thing to do is get a praryer for judgment on the larcen y charge.( the DA won't drop because I can't prove that I didn't tell her to steal or that I didn't know). Will this affect me in getting a job as an Rn? ( I have not spoken to her since this incindent, so I don't want to hear chose better friends) Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 10:06 AM
    You do understand, and I hope your lawyer explained the a prayer for judgment is neither an admission of guilt nor a plea of innocence and entirely up to the judge to accept or dismiss. If the judge accepts you will have certain conditions that still have to be before eveything is expunged. If not expunged, then you can forget a nursing career because that means you won't be able to be bonded for any nursing job, not even in a nursing home or homecare.

One of the conditions that will be imposed is having no contact with this 'friend'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm currently applying for a nursing job in saudi arabia. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently applying for a nursing job in saudi and a cetain agency texted me that I'm for interview for al saedy medical center located at makkah, ksa. Anyone knows about this facility because I searched through the net but it was a clinic that came out which is lcoated in yanbu ksa instead of...

Can you get a nursing job in Ohio or Indiana with a misdemeanor assault? [ 3 Answers ]

I Have a midemeanor assault in Ohio. I received my RN license in 2008. I worked for a nursing home, home health and recently I was laid off from a correctional nursing job. I am having a difficult time getting a job in hospitals and nursing homes. Is there a law in Ohio that restricts these places...

Can I do nursing with a poss of controlled sub on my record [ 2 Answers ]

I got in trouble in 2002 with poss of controlled substance and received probation never been in trouble before or since I want to go to nursing school but do you think I can and receive and lience and move on with my life

Can you get a nursing license if you have retail theft on a criminal record? [ 1 Answers ]

Got a retail theft crime and I am in nursing school, can I get my license

Prayer for Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a prayer for judgement in 2004 for misdemeanor larceny in NC. I was told that its should expire after 3 years because I don't have any other charges. But I still can not get a job because it shows up what can I do.

View more questions Search