Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jljackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 11:48 PM
    Maytag Performance
    It will agitate but won't spin. It will spin sometimes on the pre soak settings or the extra rinse cycle. Sometimes I can push the switch in and out a couple times and then it works for a while or it did before.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2013, 01:19 AM
    Check these: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Maytag%20Washers.zip
    sniper65 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2013, 01:55 AM
    The Maytag Performance Series MHWE950W [W] is part of the washing machine. It reflects the degree of color change to swatches of fabric that were included in an 8-pound and maximum capacity test load of mixed cotton items using the machines in most aggressive normal cycle. This Whirlpool washing machine brand is positioned as a durable brand but is priced a bit lower than Whirlpool-branded products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Performance [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find website for kia optima 2013 performance parts. Thanks

Maytag Performance Series Dryer [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1 year old Maytag dryer that we moved from one house to another recently. The dryer worked fine at our old house but in our new house we are getting a PF error code. Everything else on the console appears to be working but I can't get the PF code to clear. I have tried unplugging it to...

Payment or performance [ 3 Answers ]

D (debtor) owes C (creditor) with G as guarantor. On the due date of the obligation, T, a third person, offered to pay the obligation of D. Can C legally refused to accept the payment? How about an offer of payment from G?

Performance Agreement [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my current jobs performance agreement changed to not do fair standards. My question is can the employer actually legally get away with making the employees adhere to the new PA when we did not sign in agreement with it as we did with the original PA? Also something that is tied to the PA...

Maytag performance icemaker [ 0 Answers ]

I have a maytag performace refrigerator model #PTB1953FR.. the icemaker will make ice if the bar is on the on position and the off position. Continuously makes ice... I'm ending up dumping the ice because it never stops.. how can I get the icemaker to stop when the bar is on the off position?

View more questions Search