Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thumphre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 09:48 PM
    60 N of force is applied to a 10 kg crate initially at rest on a level floor. The coe
    60 N of force is applied to a 10 kg crate initially at rest on a level floor. The coefficient of friction between the crate and the floor is 0.4. Draw a free body diagram illustrating this situation and find the distance traveled and the velocity of the crate after 3 seconds.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move cold air returns to furnace at floor level from ceiling level [ 0 Answers ]

A poorly designed heating system in a room addition has left me with problems. The contractor simply ran uninsulated plastic,such as that used on dryers, into an unheated,un-insulated crawlspace causing the 3 heat vents to receive nothing but cold air. Recently I simply shut the heat vents to the...

How do I calculate the work done by applied force? [ 2 Answers ]

A block of weight = 25.0 sits on a frictionless inclined plane, which makes an angle = 35.0 with respect to the horizontal, as shown in the figure. A force of magnitude = 14.3 , applied parallel to the incline, is just sufficient to pull the block up the plane at constant speed.What is , the work...

What is the net force on the box when a 15 N horizonatal force is applied to the box [ 4 Answers ]

The coefficient of kinetic frictions between a 3.to kg box and a desk is 0.30.

Applied force vs Normal force [ 1 Answers ]

what is the accepted value of the slope of a graph on the applied force vs normal force? this is grade 11 physics, so give decent answers

Force applied to an object [ 3 Answers ]

The more direct a force is to an object will the object move farther

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.