Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerac1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Wife gets mad when I ask her about her Guy friends
    My wife gets angry when I ask her about her Guy friend whom are mostly exes and even one she had an affair with. She really gs mad when I ask if she talks to him and I see his phone number on the bills and she has his email address but never any email to read cause she deletes them AM I in trouble or what
    shannonoleyar Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerac1
    My wife gets angry when I ask her about her Guy friend whom are mostly exes and even one she had an affair with. She really gs mad when i ask if she talks to him and i see his phone number on the bills and she has his email address but never any email to read cause she deletes them AM I in trouble or what
    As a married woman, I only hide things that will get me in trouble. Unless you beat her or do horrible things to her in jealous rages, I would be concerned if I were you. Good luck.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 17, 2007, 08:39 PM
    She has a habbit of bieng unfaithful in the past... so what would stop her now. She should be trying to gain back your trust from having an affair... not being secretive. You need to seriously be careful and don't believe everything she says. How long was the affair?

Mar 17, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Theaffair was with her past boyfrined it alsted for about a year she said

Mar 17, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonoleyar
    As a married woman, I only hide things that will get me in trouble. Unless you beat her or do horrible things to her in jealous rages, I would be concerned if I were you. Good luck.
    I am very worried and when I asked her she aid she had not had a affair but I feel it in my gut she has
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Mar 17, 2007, 09:09 PM
    She has no right to be angry. She broke the trust and she doesn't care to gain it back meaning that she doesn't give a flying monkeys butt about you. Sorry to be so harsh, but I put up with the same thing with my ex so I know. I'm not you but if I were, her bags would be out on the front lawn and I would tell her to call a cab and have a nice life. I hope you get it straightened out

Mar 17, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Thank you all for responding
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Mar 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Jerac1, if she can't be honest with you about the phone calls she is making to him and erases the emails to and from him, that should tell you something is not right. From the information you have told us, I would say it's a definite yes, she is back to her old games. Even if she was not having an affair she doesn't care enough to gain your trust back so that you don't have reasons to worry.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2007, 09:53 PM
    I wouldn't trust her, if she has already had an affair and is being weird about giving information about guy friends I would strongly suspect something was going on. If she is not willing to even talk about it it may be time to move on with your life, why stay with someone that is untrustworthy?
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 18, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Oh hunnie! She is trying you! Confront thαt womαn αnd cαll thαt number because unless she's plαnning your surpise birthdαy pαrty she's got something going on.. especiαlly if it hαpened in the pαst.. I wouldn't ever suggest to α mαrried couple to split wαys so I think mαybe seeking help from the outside (therαpists, couple's seminαrs, pαstor, etc.) would be greαt.. You need to tell her to tell you the truth--demαnd it hunnie you hαve the right to know.
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Mar 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
    My humble opinion is that the horse is out of the barn, and its too late to bolt the door. In all things, I advise people to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Consult with trusted friends and perhaps an attorney to see what must be done. If I am wrong, you will have spent some time and money preparing for something that didn't happen. Above all, take care of yourself and don't do anything rash. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for my wife to have male friends [ 47 Answers ]

Shaul I be OK with my wife of 10 years have male friends.when she has never had any before. :confused:

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

Guy Friends [ 16 Answers ]

Okay I want to get more guy friends.Not boyfriends but GUy friends.I have all sorts of chick friends but I want some guy friends too.All the great guys are popular and have girlfriends(drama) and a lot of the others are just aren't that fun to be around.They either rank as pervs, crybabys, or act...

Friends or cute guy? [ 8 Answers ]

All right so my friends don't like this guy Miles that is hella hott because he smokes weed. But I like him a lot-even though I've only seen him once. So I called him(my friend had his number) and asked him if he wanted to hang out. He said "sure, I'll pick you up tonight. we can smoke some weed."...

Girlfriend best friend is a guy,one of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with my friend. He has a girlfriend who is best friends with my girlfriend.And... My girlfriend helps my friend out all the time... but I'm worried that they will fall for each other and will start their own relationship. I told my friend how I felt about this but he says she's the...

View more questions Search