Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hindoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Problems with my crowns
    Hello, my name is Hind, I had some serious problems with my upper teeth (front 8, from premolar to premolar) the only solution to make them look nice was to get crowns on all 8 since I had bad teeth 6 out of 8 where post crowns, plus... I had a crown lengthing surgey.

Moving on, ever since I had them placed I haven't visited the dentist which I regret now, since between my central teeth I'm starting to get a gap (problem 1) and my gums have been flammed ever since, very itchy and painful when I bite hard food (problem 2) and my last problem that I'm facing is that I'm starting to feel and see that line that separates the crown from the actual tooth/root.

I have no idea what to do I know I should visit a dentistbut before I go to my dentist I would like to have a clue to what the hell is going on :S
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Go to the dentist. He or she will be the only person who can tell you why these things have been happening to your teeth. Or else, please visit me and open your mouth so I can see your teeth in person and then take you to MY dentist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New crowns [ 2 Answers ]

I had two crowns made and when I went in to have them permanently sealed, my dentist suggested I test them out for a couple of weeks to see if they fit well. I was rescheduled for my next appointment in three weeks. During the first week, one of the crowns fell out. I immediately called my dentist...

Has anyone had problems with crowns [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had some private cosmetic work done at an NHS dentist (crowns and vaneers). The temporary teeth were prepared and even though I had problems with temporary teeth, the final teeth were made, without any further temporary teeth being made. From the very first, I was experiencing discomfort and...

Should I have crowns? [ 1 Answers ]

Should I have crowns to all my back teeth which are heavily filled and some discoloured? I only have pain in one of them. There are 10 crowns proposed. What are the advantages or disadvantages?

Should I get crowns [ 3 Answers ]

My dentist suggested me to do crowns on the following 3 teeth and they are the last three teeth on the bottom right (I don't have the adult tooth). I need help to make a go decision. 1. to replace a chipped old crown. I had a rootcannel years ago and about five years ago they had to drill down...

Gold crowns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to remove a gold crown at home, if so... How? I am currently not insured, but I relly need this crown removed.

View more questions Search