Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raphael ugah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 03:22 PM
    How to remove my eyes scan
    I was catch for not having valid visa now I have money to do emirate i.d visa how can I remove my eyes scan.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2013, 03:28 PM
    You can't
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 01:38 AM
    No, you can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove eye-scan record of ban list in UAE [ 7 Answers ]

My dearest helper, My name is Sohail Ali,Iranian,who was born in dubai on 26,June,1987. I was deported in the year of 2006 due the unexpected fight . My passport was attached to sticker showing Arabic writing "modet al herman sanah" (means forbidden entrance for 1 year) . On...

How long it takes to remove an eye scan on Dubai airport? [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone please guide me how to deal with this situation? I visited Dubai in June-2011 & got a job over there. My employer applied for my employment visa & it took some more time than normal processing time. Meanwhile the official sponsor for my visit visa just absconded me in the...

Suggestions to remove blue veins around the eyes? [ 26 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I live in the U.S. and currently living in California. I am a sixteen year old male and I've been dealing with looking in the mirror every day and looking at the two blue veins that make my eyes look pitch dark. I unfortunately have been using concealer for a year now, to...

How to remove bags under the eyes [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried nothing, but I've been told putting cold used tea bags on eyes work, is this true?

Remove Virus Scan on Opening WORD 2003 [ 5 Answers ]

Same question. And... following my use of WORD (2003,) when I close it, it reopens! And reopens, ad nauseum... until I have to use a Ctrl/Alt/Del to finally manually close the program. The next time I attempt to use Word, I am offered the option to open in a Safe Mode. If I select that...

View more questions Search