Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the person who wonders Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2007, 07:24 PM
    The ghost
    For whom ever may be reading

Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that day so can you please tell me or give me tips

Thank you
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Does you sister think it is a friendly spirit, or a spirit that cause trouble.

If it is a friendly spirit and she feels comfortable with the spirit then that is not a bad thing, right?

You may be shocked, but does anybody else in the family believe her? Now you have no doubts about these experiances, right?

If you are religious at all, then pray.

If not then just think of good thoughts and good experiances and this will protect you and your sister.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

View more questions Search