Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgrover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Discrete math
    prove that n^2+1 is not divisible by 6 for any integer n.

prove that x^4-3x^2+7=0 has no real solution
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Please read this announcement. Regarding homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discrete Math. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone in here who could help me with some discrete problems? Chapter 4.1 page 279-283 number 46 in Discrete Mathematics Sixth Edition (Kenneth H. Rosen). I do hope that someone could help me out. I appreciate it the help... Thanks, Jah34.

Discrete Mathematics [ 6 Answers ]

Proof of Reflexivity suppose m is any integer now m-m=0 but 3/0 since 0=3(0) so 3/ (m-m) hence by definition n of R, mRn can anyone explain to me the logic behind following these steps to come up with this answer... per se... can anyone explain why the teacher subtracted (m-m) and...

Math [ 1 Answers ]

What is a proof

Help with math [ 2 Answers ]

1.true or false the two parallel sides of a trapezoid are called its legs? 2.true or false the point at the center of the circle may be used to name the circle? 3.true or false part of the circle may be used to name the circle? 4. true or false A line segmentr connecting any two points on a...

Discrete Mathematics Homework Help [ 1 Answers ]

The Epidemic Problem A certain flu has a one day infection period and after that a person is immune to the flu. Nine people live on an isolated island. One person catches the flu and randomly contacts one other person while playing golf during her infection period. The second person is infected...

View more questions Search