Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jdn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 11:56 PM
    Crater-like holes on the penis foreskin
    Hi since I was 12 I discovered these holes all over my foreskin on the back they seem to follow that line down your penis and to be honest there are lots of them,the line down my penis splits into two and then re-joins its self further down the penis.the holes are small but I do have one that's quite big if I squeeze them really hard white stuff comes out but they do not hurt at all also there is one black one about a cm away from we're the line starts at the tip of the penis.I have never had sex and I'm too scared to ask my parents please help with this problem as I have been worried for quite some time:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 04:39 AM
    Stop squeezing them or you will have a problem, and I know you have to squeeze pretty hard and long to get anything out. Any breakage in the skin can cause infection. What you see coming out is a product from your sebaceous glands. If you didn't inspect your penis so much, you wouldn't be worried about it.

You say you have never had sex; having unprotected sex with anyone is a potential for problems. Remember that, or you will have something to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sores inside the foreskin of penis [ 5 Answers ]

This is quite annoying and embarrassing as I write it here something I think I want to avoid, only if I could. I had sex with a slut 2years ago in 2009 around October. I used condom while doing it. I checked it with docttor after I saw few unusual symptoms.. like blisters,lesions in the groin, and...

Penis swollen just under foreskin [ 9 Answers ]

I am not so sure I filed this right, but anyway, about 4 hours after a marathon jacking-off session I found my penis swollend on the upper part of the shaft when about to take a shower which freaked me out like crazy. It doesn't hurt, the bump, or whatever you want to call it is soft and it looks...

Foreskin of the penis! (sign of a disease?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 yo guy and I have a problem under the foreskin of my penis, since a month ago I would experience a creamy discharge accompanied with a quite bad smell and the skin (under the foreskin) is quite dry and seems thinner than usual... recently before I had noticed this I used to wash with...

Itching under the foreskin of penis( front) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my age is 29 I have got a problem from last 2 months I have been experiencing some small red spots under the fore skin of my penis & it is itching like a small insect sort of thing is moving.this problem I have noticed comes in cycle that is it remains for some days and goes but while having sex...

View more questions Search