Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Entrepreneurs-Planning and Organizing
    I'm looking for good websites that will give me information on how the "planning and organizing" stages of management help entrepreneurs compete.
    Thanks
    dflak Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I don't know of any web sites, but most community colleges offer courses on small business administration. Many areas and communities have entreprenure networks, some better organized than others. Some even have "incubators" that is business parks with low rents, shared infrastructure and other benefits to a starting business. The networks and incubators will help you develop and critique your business plan.

Also check with your local chamber of commerce for the resources available in your area.

You can also get Angel Funding or Venture Capital, but be wary as the investors may wind up owning your business. You'll have to prove you're going to make it and be willing to make it. You need to invest heavily in your own business or nobody else will. Also, it doesn't matter how great your product or service is. It's how good your plan is that counts.
    gizmo49250 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2007, 04:10 PM
    You are a manager in a large, global manufacturing and services organization. You're trying to explain to your grandfather how different your job is from his. You both know how society has changed and you want to explain how that has changed management. Go to the Discussion Board and post your thoughts on how management has changed with respect to one of the following areas:

Organizational culture
    The outside environment
    Globalization
    Corporate responsibility and ethics
    Society and trends (such as diversity)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organizing a Nonfiction Library [ 2 Answers ]

I have an extensive nonfiction library that I would like to organize. Some, but not all, of my books already have ISBN numbers, Dewey Decimal numbers, and Library of Congress numbers but many do not. Is there affordable software that would help me assign Dewey Decimal numbers, or some other...

Profit Planning [ 1 Answers ]

What is Trend Forecasting? Is there any formula or method to project future sales on basis of given set of data? Data is given in the file attached.636

View more questions Search